Weekly update of online philosophical resources
The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new philosophy book reviewsâ¦
(This report is for the past two weeks.)
- Thomas Green Hill by David Brink.
- Philosophy in the Han Dynasty in China by Alexus McLeod.
- Personality in classical Indian philosophy by Monima Chadha.
- George boole by Stanley Burris
- Economic analysis of law by Lewis Kornhauser.
- Nicolas hartmann by Keith Peterson and Roberto Poli.
- Perception by Adam Pautz is reviewed by Dimitria Electra Gatzia.
- Hegel’s theory of normativity: the systematic foundations of the philosophical science of law by Kevin Thompson is reviewed by Joshua Wretzel.
- Agnosticism about the existence of God by Sylwia Wilczewska.
- Theories of moral consideration: who and what matters morally? by Jonathan Spelman.
- Cultural Relativism: Do Cultural Norms Make Actions Good or Bad? by Nathan Nobis.
Vox project ??
Recent reviews of philosophy books in non-university media â
- The subversive Simone Weil: a life in fifty ideas by Robert Zaretsky is reviewed by Jacqueline Rose at The New York Book Review.
- Justice Through the Ages: Treating the Young and the Old as Equal by Juliana Uhuru Bidadanure is reviewed by Kwame Anthony Appiah at The Chronicle of Higher Education.
Compiled by Michael Glawson